The 'Chiro Plus' ultimate leather posture chair has a modern shaped backrest shape which is naturally curved to match your lumbar curve and give Excellent Back Support.
The seat and back angles adjust together and seat depth adjustment using THE SEAT SLIDE caters to different leg lengths.
The back height is adjustable.
The height and side adjustable armrests give support to your arms and take pressure off your neck and shoulders.
Copyright protected by a uk Chiropractic Doctor
PLEASE COMPARE OUR PRICES! We are the cheapest on line retailer!
Search on line using code 'CHIRO plus' : if you find it cheaper call us!
Available in black Burgundy or blue fabric (select at checkout)
- Please note the headrest is a optional extra
- Patented Product
- 24/7 Posture Chair approved by a UK Chiropractic Doctor
- Multi Functional Height and Side Adjustable arms
- Multi-Positional arm pads to help prevent RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Adjustable Headrest
- Seat Slide
- Cofemo Synchronous Mechanism
- Chrome 'Spider' Base
- Sculptured posture curved seat fitted with seat slide and waterfall front
- Triple paddle mechanism
- Tension control
- Independent back height adjustment
- Heavy duty gas lift 154 kilos (25 stone)
- With the arms and chair at the lowest level this chair will fit under a desk 700mm high
Chair Mechanisms Explained
The 'CHIRO' Posture chair
The ‘CHIRO Posture Chair’ is a chair suited to a wide range of functions from the 24hr operator to the Executive in the Board Room.
It has full adjustability increasing its scope of use. This is beneficial because there is no such thing as the ‘average person’ that so many chairs have been designed around. The chair is manufactured using durable and permeable material that will dissipate moisture and heat to improve user comfort.
The chair is easily adjusted and can all be done comfortably from the sitting position.
There is a full height adjustment of the chair through a gas lift.
The chair comes with an adjustable seat base. There is backward and forward adjustments available ensuring that the user can properly adjust the seat to ensure that they have the correct depth for the length of their thigh.
The helps to:
· Promote the circulation in the lower limbs
· Allow users of different heights to use the same chair
· Increases the comfort of the chair
· Increase the versatility of the chair
This is further helped by the rounded edges of the cushion and the ample cushioning provided by the seat base. Body contoured cushions and well proportioned bolstering provide a comfortable supportive feel. The contouring of the seat base allows the user to maintain the correct position with the least effort. This helps to decrease fatigue and maximise circulation.
This allows the chair to:
· Reduce the chance of varicose veins developing
· Be suitable for users with circulatory problems
· Be adjustable for people of different heights
The chair back is height adjustable independently to the seat. This allows users of different heights to be able to adjust the chair to their needs. It ensures the lumbar support is correctly positioned to provide maximum benefit to the user. The lumbar curve can be in a different position in two people of the same height.
The lumbar support is cushioned and curved to effectively support the normal lumbar curve.
The curved lumbar cushion and the lateral contouring ensure that the user can maintain the correct sitting position for longer and with less effort decreasing fatigue in the spine. The correct posture enables the spine to adopt the natural curvature of the lumbar spine (or lordosis) which reduces the stress on the intervertebral discs and the joints and muscles of the lower back decreasing the chance of injury or premature degeneration.
The high back of the chair allows for excellent support of the upper back and shoulders decreasing the weight transferred to the lower back and the strain on the upper back and shoulders.
Collectively the contoured height adjustable seat back helps:
· Make it suitable for people of different heights
· Alleviate the strain on the lower back
· Help people with existing low back problems
· Help to prevent users developing lower back problems
· Help users with, and prevent, upper back and shoulder problems
· Accommodate users preferences of where and how the lumbar support contacts the back