DAMS Maestro Stationery Cupboard
PLEASE COMPARE OUR PRICES! We are the cheapest on line retailer!
Search on line using code 'MAESTRO US' : if you find it cheaper call us!
REMEMBER! We aim to beat any on line price for this item...
Make an impression with this Commercial Office Quality stylish traditional look and feel Office furniture for any home or small office environment.
The Maestro range of desks has long been established as the entry level 18mm desking system for office furniture.
Available in a range of styles and finishes with complementary primary and secondary storage. All MFC meets with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame as well as E1
European Standards on Formaldehyde Emissions.
- Manufactured from 18mm MFC
- Large cupboard supplied with 2 x Adjustable and 1 x fixed shelf
- Small cupboard Supplied with one shelf.
- Beech colour Finish only.
- All items in this range come fully packaged with complete instructions and all the tools required - supplied Flat packed.
- Meets BS 476 Class 1 surface spread of flame as well as E1 European standards on Formaldehyde Emissions.
- Available in stock for delivery within 24hrs if selected at checkout.
- Commercial Office Quality
- The Maestro Mobile Pedestals is available in a a beech finish or an oak finish, also available with the choice of two or three drawers. The Maestro range of desks has long been established as the entry level 18mm desking system for office furniture
- This range is made from locally sourced materials throughout mainland UK.
The products within this range are designed to comply with the following British Standards where applicable..
BS4875 Strength & Stability
BS5459 Product Performance
BS/EN527 Design & Dimensions
BS/EN9241 Ergonomic Design
BS/EN14073 Storage Safety & Stability
BS/EN1023-1 Office Screen Dimensions
All seat and screen fabrics are rated according to band and range.
BS476 Spread of Flame and Emissions
BS6206 Toughened Safety Glass
BS390 Paint Testing
BS6323 Steel Tube
BS8555:2003 Environmental Management
(first phase) System
Chair Mechanisms Explained